I woke up to a sand storm this morning????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scatcat

Aquarium Advice Freak
I checked all my animals and they are alive. I added a six line last night and 2 linkia star fish. The starfish are doing fine and pretty much haven't left the spot they traveled to last night. Fish is also doing great, eating things off the rocks and sand, do you think he stirred my sand up last night? I have 2 seabe sp? clown fish and now this 6 line. What is going on. It's not cloudy it's sandy. I checked all animals and they are alive and well. This hasn't happened before. I did a quick test on nitrates and they are 0 along with ammonia 0. URrrgggg.

I was wondering that too aside from a little chasing they seem to get along well. That seems to have pretty much stopped this morning as well. They are swimming around like nothings wrong. I don't see how with all the sand.

Did you maybe move your PHs around when you were floating the bags? My only other hunch would be a lot of swimming around the sand's surface. Did your LFS have sand, or nasty gravel/CC?

Nope, but now that I'm home all is well and water is pretty again. Thank you for your help. I was concerned. I guess the new fish stirred some sand up.

Back
Top Bottom