Ibrahim's 25g Mixed Reef Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bettacrazy said:
sounds like an awesome tank.

Thanks. Also an update for anyone lost.
My current stock list is

-Misbar Clownfish
-Emerald Crab
-Peppermint Shrimp
- Arrow Crab
- Sally Lightfoot Crab
-5 Hermit Crabs
-3 Nerite Snails
-3 Mini Brittle stars

Corals:
2 Super Red mushrooms
Leather Toadstool
Kenya Tree
4 Heads of Duncan coral

Future live stock:
Snow flake and Black and white Clownfish
(will remove the current Clownfish first)
2 Sexy Shrimp
1 Cleaner shrimp
Maybe a Pom Pom crab

Thanks. Also an update for anyone lost.
My current stock list is

-Misbar Clownfish
-Emerald Crab
-Peppermint Shrimp
- Arrow Crab
- Sally Lightfoot Crab
-5 Hermit Crabs
-3 Nerite Snails
-3 Mini Brittle stars

Corals:
2 Super Red mushrooms
Leather Toadstool
Kenya Tree
4 Heads of Duncan coral

Future live stock:
Snow flake and Black and white Clownfish
(will remove the current Clownfish first)
2 Sexy Shrimp
1 Cleaner shrimp
Maybe a Pom Pom crab

do you plan to keep the clown?

zacheyp said:
do you plan to keep the clown?

The current is going to the LFS and the clown pair will be moved to a 37g Breeding tank in March-April. I'm hoping to get Black Ice Clownfish.

zacheyp said:
i see, just saying dont be surprised to see 1 clown dead

I mean 2 2" fish in 17" tank doesn't seem small. Especially since Clownfish usually hover over an area or anemone.

Ibrahim said:
I mean 2 2" fish in 17" tank doesn't seem small. Especially since Clownfish usually hover over an area or anemone.

My clowns are all over my 75gallon. Looking at it right now and there's one on either end. They won't go far if there's nowhere to go.

BallinCrew10 said:
My clowns are all over my 75gallon. Looking at it right now and there's one on either end. They won't go far if there's nowhere to go.

Well then that means that all clowns arent the same as mines are always in their bubble anemone in my 75g. Either way if went back a bit you'll see I'm not getting them till a couple more months.

Well then that means that all clowns arent the same as mines are always in their bubble anemone in my 75g. Either way if went back a bit you'll see I'm not getting them till a couple more months.
o, sorry didnt read

Well I've decided not to get the clowns and remove my current one. Instead I'll go with 1 or 2 clown gobies. What do you think I should get next? Do you think I can get a fire shrimp?

Ordered a new 225w Blue and White Hydroponics LED grow fixture online today. I think it's way too much lol but for 60 is a steal. I'm going to return a Stunner strip to make the money back lol. Atleast if I upgraded my tank to a 29 or 40 breeder I can still grow SPS.

Ordered a new 225w Blue and White Hydroponics LED grow fixture online today. I think it's way too much lol but for 60 is a steal. I'm going to return a Stunner strip to make the money back lol. Atleast if I upgraded my tank to a 29 or 40 breeder I can still grow SPS.

Cool, congrats! You'll have to post pictures when it comes!

Back
Top Bottom