Ich?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mlord97

Aquarium Advice Regular
A this ich?

Attachments

• image-1817018896.jpg
    image-1817018896.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 90
Hard to tell but definitely looks like it. Or could be a scar from another fish? If more than one fish in the tank has it I would get treatment quick

Ich looks like salt or sugar sprinkles on the fish. That looks too big if it`s that white spot. I would check out fungal problems.

Contagious? I'm willing to throw him down the toilet

He's the only one with it and it looks like a big white blotch not little spots

thats pretty harsh, what if someone flushed you every time you got sick..try to treat it.

I aint never scared. Lol. I just don't want my other fish sick. How will I treat this so called cauliflower disease?

thats pretty harsh, what if someone flushed you every time you got sick..try to treat it.
+1 ,ship it to me before you flush it...Almost every fish disease is treatable ...the first step is to identify what it is..
EDIT: this is just something i threw out there ,,could be anything

Alrighty. Well it doesn't have spots it's like a blotch of whiteness. How will I treat him

Not sure on the exact treatment. But I do know they sell fungal/ich treatments that have copper make sure what ever you use does NOT have copper if you have inverts

Fortunately this disease is not all that bad,..Usually just a result of poor water and nutrition ...i would start off with a water check ,then some vitamins..Don't use any meds for this disease ,,they are not needed ,,again we need to verify what exactly it is first ..

Yeah I'm doing a 30%water change then vitamins and food

EEhh doesn't really look like that. It's just a white blotch behind one of his flippers.

White-blotch_razor_wrasse.jpg

I would just add vitamins to his food and keep up on WC's and keep an eye on it..Could be simple "stress spots"

Back
Top Bottom