I'm a daddy :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tooldini

Aquarium Advice Activist
Just noticed what appears to be a baby from a mushroom I have had for 2 months. How do they reproduce and how big would the babies be? I look at this mushroom everyday and earlier it was not there.

thanks
Jeff

Just wait in a few months the rock will be covered. I have abouta 5 pd rock that had one shroom on it. Now I cant see the rock from the top.... :wink:

Congrats! What did you name him??? :D

LOL no name yet. I got the rock it was on with 3 other types of mushrooms on it and some button polyps. It was only 5.00 a pound. Whole rock cost about 80.00 but well worth it :) I just wish I had the money and the room for a larger tank :(

Jeff

Awwww....how cute, I wish there was a book for "What to expect during the mushroom's first year"? :D Congrats!!

LOL

that would be a good book :) The weird thing is this shroom went from a really kick butt color to this green in a few weeks. This is what is used to look like. Used to be mostly purple LOL

Jeff

Ya thats normal. When my wife was expecting our daughter Alycia she turned green for about 9 months then out popped a baby.......... :p

After many children, this what your new family may look like:

Attachments

• mushroomrock.jpg
    mushroomrock.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 30
Thanks!
You can't see them all, but there are 12 mushrooms on that one rock. I scraped off the brown button polyps for they were irritating the shrooms.

Good luck with your new family! :)

Back
Top Bottom