Info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sleeperr34

Aquarium Advice Freak
Got this little guy about a week ago. He is in my qt tank right now cus he was not eating. Looked very sick. And was scratching a lot. He stopped scratching and is eating very well. Will only eat mysis shrimp though does not take anything else. Tried krill, silversides, clams, scalaps. The tank is a small tank he is in right now so been doing pwc like crazy to keep everything under control. My question is how long should I keep him qt till I put him back in the main tank? And when I get him they sold him as a white spotted puffer. And any ideas for harder food would be great worried about his teeth

Attachments

• image-3384001725.jpg
    image-3384001725.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 126
usually its 6 weeks if he was scratching alot he may have had ich so you might want to do hyposalinity ie lower the salinity to 1.010 that will get rid of any ich parasites

Was thinking about doing that. Just how fast do I lower it down and when I get down how long do I leave it there?

for the remainder of the time its int he QT and you wanna take it down Very slowly if its at 1.020 now

Back
Top Bottom