introducing an algae eating blenny, lawnmower blenny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

guitarstryng

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
hey whats up yall.... i just introduced an algae eating blenny to my tank, and for some reason hes the only fish freaking out.... he seems to be way too active, swimming alot and jumping from rock to rock...m ore then normal id think.... do you have any idea why? the other fish seem fine but he doesnt seem normal.... any ideas as to why? let me know if this is normal activity for them or not, thanks all

all my new fish freak out when I put them in a new tank.
I think they are in awe because of the beauty of their new home :lol:

My algae blenny is a very active fish also. He spends a lot of energy zipping around, biting the algae off the glass etc. I think it is pretty normal.

ya.. I'll agree ....
My guy "toro" after the lawnmorer company hops from rock to rick all the time looking for food...

hey right on, thanks guys,what abou file fish..... they are weird huh... i have abrown filefish, and he is very laid back it seems, either he is dying or chillin hard cause he literally lays on the bottom of the tank sometimes.... is that normal? he will be upside down, rightside left, lol all sorts of ways... anyway is that normal for them?? it seems like a laid back fish i just hope he isnt dying

Back
Top Bottom