Invert/Fish stock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nguyen27

Aquarium Advice Activist
Nassarius Snail x 4
Nerite Snail x 3
Peppermint Shrimp x 1
Banded Coral Shrimp x 1
Percula Clown x2 (I'm think it is false, but my local PetCo didn't said anything)
Yellow Tail Damsel x 1

That is what I currently have in my 15 gals tank with 15-20# of LR and a Bakpak 2 Skimmer,
I'm looking to add few more invert into this tank as I can't add any more fish, so invert look like my last choice!
So you guy think of any colorful, active, funny invert I can get down the road.
Thanks

cleaner shrimp are usually pretty active and fun. The fire cleaners are pretty colorful but tend to be a lttle more shy.

It doesn't have any personality, but you could toss in some feather dusters for a good color. Also, they don't have much personality but Nudibranches are pretty cool if you can support them.

Brisc0 said:
It doesn't have any personality, but you could toss in some feather dusters for a good color. Also, they don't have much personality but Nudibranches are pretty cool if you can support them.

Nudi-branch huh, I like the sound of that already, but what exactly is Nudi? :eek: Anemones?
Thx

nudibranches are impossible to keep alive. i have perfect water conditions and 1500w of light (3 400w radiums and 300w vho actinic). i feed brine shrimp, krill, angel formula, three different varities of flakes, with algae on the rocks like you read about....they all die. its sad really because they're so beautiful...here is a link, and i dont reccomend it. sorry

http://marinedepotlive.com/inverts-nudibranch.html

I agree with nutrak. They just aren't that interesting. My purple nudibranch added color, but just sat on the top of my lr and filter fed. It moved around very little till he caught himself in my powerhead.

perhaps a reef safe star like a serpent or brittle, or a fromia star? Pleny of cool shrimp that might do well, if you were to get rid of the CBS.

reefrunner69 said:
perhaps a reef safe star like a serpent or brittle, or a fromia star? Pleny of cool shrimp that might do well, if you were to get rid of the CBS.

I'm sorry RR, but what is CBS?
Thx

Oh nevermind, coral band shrim :)

Back
Top Bottom