Is my flower pot hurt/sick?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Reefman97

Aquarium Advice Activist
My first time with corals and all is great with all corals but this one. All it does it stay hidden in the rock and when it does come out only like 2-3 mm show. My lights are top for LED. Went and spent 2 $ 500 ceiling mounted so I got good lights. I tried moving it in and out of circulation but still nothing happens. I know all corals need calcium. I'm buying a tester soon, and a bottle of calcium to. Or however you buy calcium for you tank haha. Please help!

Attachments

• image-2739836512.jpg
    image-2739836512.jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 84
Flower pots are the finickyest coral ever. Mine likes medium light and fairly low flow. The higher the flow the less the polyps come out. I have it partially blocked out of the flow by another coral and half way up the rock. Seems to like it there.

Flower pots are the finickyest coral ever. Mine likes medium light and fairly low flow. The higher the flow the less the polyps come out. I have it partially blocked out of the flow by another coral and half way up the rock. Seems to like it there.

How long does it take to acclimate to the new environment? It's been 2 days now.

Back
Top Bottom