Is there something wrong with my anemone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Damarferg

Aquarium Advice Freak
I think I bought a not so good anemone because it hasn't attached to the wrong or moved around in 3 weeks. I think his foot is bad. It's a sebae anemone and I know it's hard to keep

I think I bought a not so good anemone because it hasn't attached to the wrong or moved around in 3 weeks. I think his foot is bad. It's a sebae anemone and I know it's hard to keep

Age of tank? Lighting? Parameters?

It's probably not an unhealthy anemone, it's probably just not used to your tank yet or doesn't like something about it. maybe too much light too soon? How are you acclimating it to the light?

It's probably not an unhealthy anemone, it's probably just not used to your tank yet or doesn't like something about it. maybe too much light too soon? How are you acclimating it to the light?

I assume he doesn't like the light too much. At night it gets big but when I turn the light on he shrinks. I really didn't get him used to the light

Turn it down and slowly ramp it up over a period of weeks. Those LEDs are much more potent than they are used to.

Back
Top Bottom