Is this too much?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

styles215

Aquarium Advice Regular
Is this to much..? Long nose hawk 2in, yellow tang 3in, hippo tang 1.5in, orangefin tang 3in, saddleback butterfly 4in, nemo 1in, marine betta 1in, 3 small chromis, cleaner wrasse, lawn mower Blenny, scooter Blenny, 2 fire fish, engineer goby 3in, cowfish 1in, mardarin goby small. Is this 2 much..? Had it for about a week everything looks good everyone gets along..

Hard to say, what size system and how Are got dealing with the bioload? Did you put all this in together a week ago? I'd get the mandarin to somewhere else, if that's the case. It will likely never a survive unless this is a very mature system with tons of pods

Sent from my Z750C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

The op started 3 of these threads and I believe one was answered already.

I think he just wants to hear that he isn't full and that someone will say he can get more fish.

Hey if you didn't just see my post I said I changed up alil.. I don't want more fish I just want some advise on my tank.. Isn't this what this app is for..? To ask questions.. Don't be a jerk

All this things I mentioned I have and had.. I have 3 tanks just move them around and give to my friends

Oh ok.. I got rid of the orange fin tang and saddle back butterfly..

I'm so confused. The shark has only been mentioned in one thread. Honestly you're stocked. Overstocked once the shark hatches

Hey if you didn't just see my post I said I changed up alil.. I don't want more fish I just want some advise on my tank.. Isn't this what this app is for..? To ask questions.. Don't be a jerk

I'd recommend another approach to get results besides name calling. You might get a bit further with less problems. Just a thought.

Bribo was in no way shape or form being a jerk, rather was trying to make sure he understood what you were saying. If you could keep things to one post per topic/question and be more clear or concise it would be easier to get you an answer. Feel free to refer to me as a jerk, at least that would be accurate.

Sent from my Z750C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

A bit snippy aren't we

attitude don't go far here

now where's that ignore button :cool:

Back
Top Bottom