Is this what it I think it is?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pilotfox01

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I posted a topic earlier about lights for my Salt water tank and someone suggested getting PC lights. I did some searching around and found one unit a 30” SmartLite with 1-65 watt SmartLamp. The average price was $189, but at this site .... http://www.customaquatic.com
Code Number LT-CF51001
I think its the same think for only $85.

Is this right or are they two separate things?

It looks like the same thing to me. I've never bought from Custom Aquatic so I don't know their rep. I'm sure someone else has..or check the retailer reviews on this site to make sure they've got good service.

You have it mixed up with the moonlite hood. $89.99 is the average price for the smart lite hood. $177-$187 is the average for the moonlite hood.

Thanks for the info. This question is kind of like my other question from a different topic but do you think that light would be good for my 37gal tank, if i wanted to have coral and anemones?

Hey guys, just wondered if we could keep the discussion on the forum instead of a PM. This is only because the answer could very well help other readers now or some that search on this topic in the future. :wink:

ok, captivereefs just sent me a PM telling my about the special he is having on a the lights I was interested in.

Back
Top Bottom