It begins - first coral is in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Couple new additions on the fish front yesterday. Royal Gramma finally came in, had been in the shop for over a week, so I picked him up...and while there also snagged a tank-bred ocellaris. Tank looks much more active now since the goby I have is a big hider, and the firefish is fairly small still.

Here's the "new guys" - gramma is AWESOME: found a nice deep hole in a live rock chunk and has made himself a little cave in there - he just chills by the opening for awhile, goes for a swim, and then repeats.
royalgramma.jpg

oceclown.jpg

bighabeeb said:
Couple new additions on the fish front yesterday. Royal Gramma finally came in, had been in the shop for over a week, so I picked him up...and while there also snagged a tank-bred ocellaris. Tank looks much more active now since the goby I have is a big hider, and the firefish is fairly small still.

Here's the "new guys" - gramma is AWESOME: found a nice deep hole in a live rock chunk and has made himself a little cave in there - he just chills by the opening for awhile, goes for a swim, and then repeats.

Thatd so cool man! I love grammas, so i am really lovin yours!

Back
Top Bottom