Jakarta or Fiji Corals???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Because... it costs LFS more money to make the larger sign to read "Jakarta" vs "Fiji". 7 letters costs more than 4. :p

Maybe more expensive to ship over? :? All companies out there have overhead to cover... shipping included. Unless it's tank bred... then that would defeat my reasoning. hah.

schoeplein said:
Wouldn't tank bred negate that its "Jakarta" in the first place?

Nope. Just because I'm eating a Philly cheese steak in California doesn't negate the fact that it's a Philly cheese steak. :D Probably just the kind of coral it is. I could be wrong.

Now you got me going... A tasmanian devil raised in a US zoo would still be a tasmanian devil. :lol: Here we go with this...

RLG2182 said:
schoeplein said:
Wouldn't tank bred negate that its "Jakarta" in the first place?

Nope. Just because I'm eating a Philly cheese steak in California doesn't negate the fact that it's a Philly cheese steak. :D Probably just the kind of coral it is. I could be wrong.

Now you got me going... A tasmanian devil raised in a US zoo would still be a tasmanian devil. :lol: Here we go with this...

A Philly Cheese Steak might not be as good when purchased in PA, either. ;)

Well theres alot of those cases all over with this hobby. Look at LR different kinds bring different prices. Tonga mushrooms vs other mushrooms. The list goes on and on...and on...

Nope. Just because I'm eating a Philly cheese steak in California doesn't negate the fact that it's a Philly cheese steak. Probably just the kind of coral it is. I could be wrong.

Now you got me going... A tasmanian devil raised in a US zoo would still be a tasmanian devil. Here we go with this...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom