Josh2424's reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Josh2424

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So this is my reef mostly hard corals sps and lps, what all fish should I get I'd like odd balls, I have a foxface, a cleaner wrasse, a six line wrasse, and a coral beauty

Sent from my HTC6515LVW using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1428003760305.jpg
    1428003760305.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 140
I don't know everyone, I feel kinda bad but should we let Josh know that there are no fish in that aquarium? Maybe he thinks Foxface, wrasses and coral beauty's are invisible?

I don't know everyone, I feel kinda bad but should we let Josh know that there are no fish in that aquarium? Maybe he thinks Foxface, wrasses and coral beauty's are invisible?

Could be an old pic, before these fish were added.

What size is this tank and how many fish are you looking to add? I'd also be concerned with what filtration is incorporated...

This is an older pic about a month old however there were fish in the tank. they were enjoying the caves I made for them. The tank is a 180g with a 40g sump and two 50g refuge tanks. The system is about about 4 months cycled with periodic skimmer use, roughly 320lbs of live rock throughout the system.

Back ups, there is still electrical work going on breakers trip so it's a fail safe

Back
Top Bottom