Just placed hi-rock order...how long?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TXclownin'

Aquarium Advice Regular
Just placed an order for 30lbs of hirock. How long does it usually take these guys to get it shipped out? Im hoping to have it in a week.

im on my second week mines comin in tomm....e-mail them and ask for the item number then go on ups.com and type in the item number and they will tell you everything....I ordered mine not last sunday but the sunday before...takes a while...but when you order the lr (from lr.com ) you will have it the next day. :?

2 weeks geez. My tank will be cycled by then for sure. I cant find an email on their site. Do you happen to have it? I was hoping to have the rocks in there before the fish but it looks like that may not happen.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaa?

Strange... I placed my order & got the rocks in 3 days! I was surprised to see a heavy huge box sitting at my doorstep. Good rock!!! Just kinda dusty. :D

I like 3 days much better. Where do these guys ship from? If its Hawaii it makes sense that someone in Cali would get them quick.

rfish2u@att.net is the email address...yeah i think it took so long because i ordered it on a sunday...and they told me they didnt get the order untill later on that week....

too bad for me.... :)

i got mine relatively fast, paying with a crdit card through paypal. I live in NY. Howver my friend 4inchsand bed got his after 2-3 weeks, he paid through paypal as well but it had to clear. He lives in Maryland. Nice rock though.

yeah I used paypal too....but It's coming in tomm...it took 11 day for mine...that is if it does come in tomm.

Got mine in 5 days. Rinsed it off for about 5 days. It is very dusty so I made sure it was clean by hosing it off many many times. THen I stored it in my water change garbage cans til it dried. Rock is very nice. It has been in my tank 5 months an it is hard to tell it apart from my Fiji Rock now

did i have to take 5 days to rinse it off? I mean I hosed it off then dried it and stuck it in there....its still looks very nice...

Back
Top Bottom