Just Sharing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

davebailey46

Aquarium Advice Activist
7 months ago I never thought I would be "complete"...
That is unti lthe next tank comes...lol

Attachments

• mini-img_0094_673.jpg
    mini-img_0094_673.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 30
  • mini-img_0108_891.jpg
    mini-img_0108_891.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 39
  • mini-img_0111_165.jpg
    mini-img_0111_165.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 43
It was sold as a BTA, But I then again I have see ridiculous stuff sold "as"?!?!? This one has never really shown any bubble tips

Update...Just bought a used 125 with corner overflows. I am building into a wall between the club basement and laundry room. BIG PROJECT! A friend of mine at a glass company is coming over to replace the face piece since the scratches are so deep!
Looks like everyone is moving...Now I wont have to worry about the tang police with a 6' tank!

The ricordia's are great. They have been open since acclimation. You know on the way home I stopped and picked up the supplies and made my own acclimation kit like you have. (I did pop into Sea Save also, They are leaving for Florida on June 8th and are taking orders for anything on anything they can harvest from the Atlantic side. They have a interesting idea too...Grab Boxes for 100 bucks they are going to make grab boxes with little corals. hermits, smails and such...Im thinking about trying one!

Back
Top Bottom