just sharing..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ntswift

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I just wanted to post a picture of the 50 gal so you guys and gals could see what all your help is doing. Thanks reefbound for the awesome lights! Only half the rock is in right now because the other half is in my 29 gal still. This is mid process. I'll post more when its up in full swing. Thanks to all!

What kind of stand is that? I don't see anything supporting the center. Crazy Man.. Crazy.. Tell me it isn't so!

Houston, we have a problem...For tru d00d..if you have that tank spanned across 2 pieces of furniture as it appears in the pic, with no support on that left side, you are in for a *rude* awakening...Literally...ABORT! ABORT!..

LOL... Yeah thats why I have all the rock on that one side. I'm about to move it over so that the whole tank is supported. I just had to do this little by little. The left edge of the tank is on the other dresser, so it isn't totally hanging off the edge. Anyway the sand it tahitian moon.

Thanks here it is all up and running with the SUPPORT and all the corals and my two clowns in it.

Thanks! The only problem I'm having now is putting everything where the snails won't knock it over. That and I have a suicidal clam on my hands. I think I made him happy now though, but we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom