Just thought i should share ..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bigford84

Aquarium Advice Freak
Iv been trying to sell my reef setup for about 6 months now cause we are about to have a baby and i dont have time to care for it... but it just popped into my head that i have not done a water change for close to 3 months, and everything looks great! If thats how un sensitive its gonna be, then it looks like i do have the time to care for it..

My tank crashed mid July. Lost alot of livestock, and couldn't bear to spend time on it. All I did was empty the skimmer, top up water and clean the glass. 3 months later levels are all good. Even calcium is still at 450. So I did a pwc and dropped my first few fish back in. Makes me think if biweekly or even monthly pwc is sufficient. Granted when tank becomes more stocked ill change more often

Yeah i only have 3 fish and 2 shrimp,but my nems and corals have never looked better..i had a guy tell me its doing so well cause i have a very good sump/fuge setup.. i just keep the ato full and it all good

Back
Top Bottom