Kangaroo Court...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reefrunner69

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hear ye, hear ye, Kangaroo court is now in session. The honorable reefrunner presiding.

First we have the victim...

victim.jpg

Here is the defendant...

defendant.jpg

The crime...

crime.jpg

The sentence...

jail.jpg

jail2.jpg

The clown was battered when introduced to the tank, I wish I could have gotten to the wrasse before the clowns tail was shredded, but we are hoping for a full recovery. The wrasse will continue his jail term until the clown has settled in and starts venturing out into the tank. The clown has shown interest in food, so maybe only a coule of days.

Wow Kevin! Interesting story and pics! I had a six-line wrasse in my reef with maroon clownfish and had no problems at all! You just never know! Johnny:)

Kangaroo court

Wow My Maroon and gold would have eaten him up. He is very aggressive
and rules the tank.
My friend had to get her Maroon out of the tank as it was killing all her fish
(yellow tang, Firefish & chromis). This fish really must have been terrorized before you got him.

Well you can't really tell from the pics, but the 6-line and the maroon are about the same size. The 6-line has been in the tank for about 6 weeks and the maroon was just added yesterday. Since the maroon was new, he isn't quite established enough to really put up a fight. And to be honest, the wrasse has him out classed, he's much faster and has sharp teeth.

The only fish in my tank that attacks me is my Maroon Clown. If I keep my hand too long next to his host, his harry shrooms, look out. No blood so far, but some good wacks with his nose!

Sue

Back
Top Bottom