Kessil LED

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tanker99

Aquarium Advice Activist
I've been hearing about these Kessil LED's a lot, people been saying good things that they grow coral and all. Does anyone on here have a Kessil? Thinking about buying one. My par 38 doesn't seem to grow the corals all too well in my 15 gallon.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I have the a150 "ocean blue" over my 20 gallon and love it. The spectrum and shimmer is amazing.

Ok cool..,.I was looking at the ocean blue one. Have you noticed any growth in ur corals if you have any?

Yes I have tons of sps, lps and softies and everything grows wonderfully. Sps color is fantastic as well.

Ill post some growth shots soon to show how fantastic they're

Nice, I love those. Op kessils will grow anything you like, and will also make you tank look amazing with their shimmer. I also happen to think they give a pretty clean overall look too, there pretty sleek

Awesome I'm gonna have to upgrade soon then!!! Bribo12 can't wait for the pics thanks!!!

Here's a bunch of Growth shots under kessil
Ponapes bn
hTUSz1K.jpg
lyULeT9.jpg

Green Bn
kwXJb1F.jpg
0GOUj3T.jpg

Jedi Mind Trick Monti
1SogeIu.jpg
x5z7quH.jpg
(Bottom)
M. Digitata
tyAy1DK.jpg
pFAgTiC.jpg

FTS
PWpRn7k.jpg

Wow you were right!!! The growth is huge using that light. Thanks for the shots

Nice tank by the way! 5 months isn't bad at all.

Thanks! Yeah not to shabby, still tweaking things to get growth to be a little better but that's not the lights fault lol

Very nice shots bribo, impressed with the whole tank. :)

Do you find the light is significantly less on the sides rather than directly under the fixture? That is on concern that kept me from going with a pendant light like that.

Thanks!

Haha for crappy iPhone pics they aren't bad. Thanks Carey! Um no I don't see any shadowing on the sides really. My tank is only 24" long but is completely covered. You'd probably need a second on anything longer than that though. But yeah quite a wide spread on the little cannon

Tank looks great. Is that the only light you have on your tank.

I was looking at getting some programmable Chinese led lights but I'm liking these. Iv got a 36 long tank that's 30 deep. Do you think 1 a350 or 2

I'd think 2 as they cover around 24"x 24" each. Either way you go, kessil or Chinese, you will be able to keep anything :)

Back
Top Bottom