Korallin BioDenitrator S-1502 w/ Eheim 1048 Pump

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

skidrow52

Aquarium Advice Regular
I own a 80g SW tank with Live Rocks which I didnt buy on weight basis but per piece and I dont know the weight of my LR's, they werent cured from the sea directly in my tank and I cycled the tank with them, its now about 45 days the tank is running with 0 Ammonia, 0 Nitrites and 50 Nitrates despite of several water changes, water looks very clean I stocked my aquarium when I saw no signs of ammonia and nitrite but got screwed up with ICH and lost a lot of fishes which you can see in the below video, I am left with only a few fishes now. LR's are full of different kind of invertebrates, crabs, snails etc. I am also running a 7W UV Sterilizer and I have a small Sump as well with Seachem Matrix and ceramic rings and poly filter foams.

I am now thinking to purchase a Korallin Bio-Denitrator and am confused if I should go for it or now as it is quite expensive, I love to keep reef's in the future and anemones but I am afraid with these uncontrollable nitrates I wont be able to do so, hence I need advice from hobbyists who are using this Denitrator.

YouTube - Saltwater Aquarium

Back
Top Bottom