Last fish in 125 Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

seaham358

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have IMO maxed out my fish load in my 125 reef, so I wanted the last fish to be a nice one.
Not the best pic but you can see how nice this guy is. He is makign a new home in the pic. This morning he is in another home he made last night.. This guy is all over the tank. Today is his 4th home that I know of in a weeks time.
Blue spotted Jawfish..

img_667285_0_60a22ec30feece9b3d6e7619966841b5.jpg

well I hope its the last fish, we all know how that goes...
:lol: :wink:

I'm in the process of setting up a 125 gallon reef, so, for my future stocking reference, how many other fish do you have, and what type are they?

20 20 said:
I'm in the process of setting up a 125 gallon reef, so, for my future stocking reference, how many other fish do you have, and what type are they?
This question can have man answers.. That is why I put IMO my tank is at max.. Some whould have said I was at max a while ago.
My tank is 4 years old and I run a fuge and do regular water changes so my NO3 is 0 all the time now. If I had any NO3 I would have stopped adding fish long ago.

I have a Naso and Scopus tank, Mated GSM clowns, 2 Chromis, 2 YT Damsels, Mandaren, BS Jawfish, Rusty Angel, Royal Gramma, 2 fire fish, Austrailian Scotts Fairy wrasse.
I'm sure some will say its way over sotcked.. For me as long as my tank is stable I'm happy and the fish are all fat and happy..

I'm new to this, but that does seem like a lot of fish. ;) Gives me hope! :lol:

That is an awesome fish. I have always admired them from afar, as they are a bit out of my price range :)

Have had the Rusty for years and he never touched anything at the beginning.. Then I got Xenia and it grew fast and was doing great for 6 months or so. It started to look like crap and was not opening up for weeks, I caugth him doing swim buy nips one day. I moved the Xenia to another tank and they came back.
With any angle there 50/50.
The BS is not a cheap fish, my friend sold him too me for $100, Fragtraders.com.
The LFS in the area has a BS for $120 so 100 is a good deal and its a real healthy fish.
Theres not alot of them around, not everyone has one so I figured what the hell.. The Scotts Fairy is another pricey fish.. I like fish more then corals, the wife likes corals more then fish so we both get something from the tank.
I have seen people spend $80- 90 for a coral so what a hundred for a cute little fish :)
Wish I could get a better pic..
20 20 that is a lot of fish and I'm sure some of the Mods rolled their eyes after reading my fish list :roll: :roll:
I may pay for it one day, I will take something out if I can't control my nitrates and water quality. :D

Well he made a new home today in a good place to get a pic..
Came home from work and looked for him for about 20min, then I found him sticking his head out from under the rock. This guy is a cool fish..

img_668371_0_874c0574db5126427cffe7d72886346e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom