Leapord wrasse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just did a search on them and it seems they are reef friendly. You might be lucky with this guy, alot of wrasses are NOT invert friendly. :)

I had an African leopard wrasse before and she was a real beauty. She ate frozen food, pellets and seaweed like a pig. She was the only one who survived a parasite outbreak in my tank before I took her to LFS for store credit to avoid loss.
There were a fire shrimp and a cleaner shrimp with her in my tank and she never touched them. She definitely ruled the tank and showed everyone she was the boss. Reef safe. I would not buy one online because you can't see if she eats frozen food.

I had an African leopard wrasse before and she was a real beauty. She ate frozen food, pellets and seaweed like a pig. She was the only one who survived a parasite outbreak in my tank before I took her to LFS for store credit to avoid loss.
There were a fire shrimp and a cleaner shrimp with her in my tank and she never touched them. She definitely ruled the tank and showed everyone she was the boss. Reef safe. I would not buy one online because you can't see if she eats frozen food.

Good info should I get a cover before getting one in my tank such beautiful fish

Good info should I get a cover before getting one in my tank such beautiful fish

Yeah cover will help as long as it does not impede on oxygenation in your tank. I personally never worried that she would jump out but people frequently say that wrasses are jumpers.

Mine dont bother my shrimps at all don't have a clam so I don't know about that I do have a mesh cover on the tank. Hope that helps.

Do wrasse eat clams or no because I have a clam I don't want it to be eaten

Back
Top Bottom