Leather coral help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

earlysteven

Aquarium Advice Freak
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1398896363.700270.jpgi really want to but this big guy are they hard to keep ? It's only ten bucks.

That was one of my first corals it came with some live rock I bought. I didn't even know what it was lol. I asked someone on here and they told me to put it in front of my power head so I did now look at it it's cool looking now ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1398898205.512020.jpg

What is the name of mine and what is lighting and current specs?

Hard to tell, could be the clowns annoying it, could be a light issue, could be a water quality issue, etc...

Could be just a new home. They will do that every now and then. It will shed also.

I have mushrooms but ya he is my first I have 1400 watts almost from metal halides

Mines not a torch it's a toad it looks just like the one in the other photo when the tenticals or what ever there called aren't out I had it for about a month before they came out. Someone told me to put it directly in front of my power head and I did and in about three days they started coming out.

Can u post a pic of it closed up at night? Just curious what it looks like because in that picture it sure looks like a torch. Is the "stalk" hard or soft?? With that being said I can't see a torch being happy directly in front of a power head would it?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom