Leaving for a week any suggestions?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Riley

Aquarium Advice Freak
I leave Sunday for a week for my apprenticeship and I have always done just 1 water change before I left.. I have someone who will feed my fish and coral but I was wondering if any of you had other pointers I could try and do before Sunday? I plan on doing a 20%wc tommarow since I will only be working 8hours and another 20% on Sunday before I leave.

That is a great idea! I will try and set something up with my laptop maybe via skype

If nobody is there to take care of your tank, what is a security camera going to do? Would you want to watch it go all wrong, and pay extra money to do so? The camera can't feed, top off and do water changes. I'd rather bit watch my tank decline while helpless, but that's just me.

If nobody is there to take care of your tank, what is a security camera going to do? Would you want to watch it go all wrong, and pay extra money to do so? The camera can't feed, top off and do water changes. I'd rather bit watch my tank decline while helpless, but that's just me.

* not watch it decline

Back
Top Bottom