Lemonpeel Vs, Coral bueaty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zacheyp

Aquarium Advice Addict
it is time for you, the aa.com comunity to decide which fish i will get,
a lemonpeel or a coral bueaty... leave your vote in comments
tank details
20 g
a few shrimp hermits and anems
2 ocelarris
1 dottyback

but your vote would be... at my lfs they sai it would be ok

Your LFS is trying to make a sell... Angels are aggressive and so are clowns, your going to have issues in a small tank like that. I'm not trying to rain on your parade, just offering you some friendly advice.

Ya I agree with kio. I told my friend not to do it in a 25 and he did. And the angel ended killing his two clowns. Personally I think they shouldnt be in anything smaller than a 55 but that's just me

Coral beauty if I was to have any corals or anemones at all. Lemon peels like to peck. My coral beauty is over 10 years old and the best behaved angel fish I have.

I`m not going to answer either. They dont belong in a 20 gallon tank and will experience health problems because of it. You might want to find another LFS.

zacheyp said:
It's a 20 long does that change things

No, not really... I know u want one, but we truly are looking out for you as well as the fish. Also, I forgot to look, do u ever plan on adding corals?

The tank is 30 in long. I plan on getting a few minimal lighting corals and anems. Btw Carey said I could get the angel.

zacheyp said:
The tank is 30 in long. I plan on getting a few minimal lighting corals and anems. Btw Carey said I could get the angel.

It'll nip ur corals. Just watch out for that... If you decide to get it, it's your tank. I can't control what you decide to put in it. I wish you all the success and good luck with it. Like I said, all my advice is just what I've researched and my opinion on it.

I plan to get a coral bueaty but I will ask anyway are there any smaller angels.

How many times did i tell you an angel wasn't right for that tank? LOL

You can squeeze one in but it doesn't make it right. :-(

There's soo many options for a 20g, especially a long tank. I know you want a tang badly and I'm glad you're not putting one in. :)

I would like to put a small flame angel in my 29 but won't do it until I am sure I will upgrade to a 90 or 100 gal. I am picking up a jewel damsel tomorrow but one more fish to total 4 in this tank is about it.

Back
Top Bottom