lighting question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
also i want the fixture to have a fan bult on the sides i just realized this one does not

do you think it is a good light to grow good corals or i should keep on looking

but can you help me find one because i am going to get new coral nd i want a better light for em, i havnt found one with individual reflectors and i heard t makes em so much better

Thats not a bad fixture. You could keep a good selection of corals under that light. I would price it elsewhere first though, ebay isnt always the best place to go.

brian242pa said:
hello guys/gals lol i am looking to upgrade my lighting from power compact to t5 ho i was wondering is this is a good fixture, i want at least 4 light bulbs in 1 fixure please dont be afraid to flame this fixture Coralife Aqualight High Output T5 Aquarium Lighting Fixture 2X31W 30 inch Coralife T5 HO
i want to get more coral and stuff thats why i am upgrading.

I've got the same one works great it should have a built in timer and also able to adjust lighting for night I think it's 24 watts per bulb 96 total
But again it depends on depth an size of tank
I use it on my 20 gal long

Reefman123 said:
I've got the same one works great it should have a built in timer and also able to adjust lighting for night I think it's 24 watts per bulb 96 total
But again it depends on depth an size of tank
I use it on my 20 gal long

Oh that's the 2 bulb they a 4 bulb that's better

any1? im thinking that i will order tomarrow rlly want to know what to get tonite

Back
Top Bottom