lighting question!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zach119

Aquarium Advice Activist
what lighting should i get for the 29 gallon tank it is 30 inch top and i plan on going with the fowlr tank at first and then later on putting some corals in there what light do you recomend so id ont have to upgrade later on down the road and could someone please hook me up with a link so i can look at it and get a price please thanx

the lighting i have is, http://hellolights.com/comfluorsys.html ... i was talking to the guy at liverocks.com and he was telling me, be sure to have at least 1.5 lbs/gal. of lr for a reef tank....also, refugiums are highly recommended by people who have coral tanks....

I would get the rock now, seeing as you might get another cycle if you add more down the road(correct me if im wrong but i do remember reading that on a tread.)

HTH,
Ant

I would get the rock now, seeing as you might get another cycle if you add more down the road(correct me if im wrong but i do remember reading that on a tread.)

Yes. It would be easier to add all the lr at one time. 1.5 to 2lbs of lr is ideal for a reef tank.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom