little balls is coming from ro unit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pokmijn

Aquarium Advice Freak
there are little orange balls coming from my ro unit is it normal its only been setup for about 2 hours.

Sounds like your DI Resin is coming out...something isn't hooked up correctly or there is a problem with that chamber of the unit....

Last edited:
Sounds like your DI Resign is coming out...something isn't hooked up correctly or there is a problem with that chamber of the unit....

it was just plug and play i didn't hook anything up except for the feed and out. is there anything i can do or can i use the water that has does little balls.

You need to find out why the resin is coming out of the DI unit. I would contact the seller of the unit and let them know what is going on and see what they suggest. I don't know what unit you have so I can't help much there...

Contact the manufactor. that is one reason they suggest that you run your RO for a couple of hours and throw that water away. See if that DI material stops purging out of the unit.
Use that water on your Roses, please...

Back
Top Bottom