Live Rock/Chaeto Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

User

Aquarium Advice FINatic
How long can they be kept in their bags for without dying? More than a day without light?

Yea the chaeto will last more than a day without lighting in a bag.. the plant is VERY hardy.. just try not to keep it in the complete dark and try to keep the bag in room temperature..

So if I just had that and the live rocks in bags exposed to the sun, they could last two to three days?

When cycling a sw aquarium and using some live rock, does the tank need to be lit?

Does anyone have experience or no?

put the algea in 5 gal bucked with powerhead and a light, thats what i would do

np thanks for clicking the thank button i really apreciate it! i sent that to u in a pm best of luck, the only thing is it might shrink if the no nitrates but will not die

No problem man. I am glad you gave me a solid answer! It definately seems like it will work!

well im very good with all that stuff with ideas and all that because im always thinking for my tank if anything goes horrinly wrong, thankfull i hav never had anything bad happen and im only 13 :) i cant wait till i can get a job at a fish store...

I wish I worked at one too... well you have good ideas for a 13 year old! lol

thanks lmao board and got school and crappy out so im sitting doin nothing so im just doing stuff for tank and stuff just ordered t5 lighting :)

Same lol. What kind of tank do you have?

lol what kinds of corals do you have?

nothing crazy right now just mushroom green zoas green star but looking to get some nice corals

What kinds? I was thinking about this too. I am making a ten gallon reef tank

Back
Top Bottom