live rock suppliers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey
We are in the keys now collecting rock, you will not get your rock till tuesday of next week, as we will be shipping monday 26th. I am sorry you did not see this on the site and have contacted the webmaster about this to fix the site. I hope that works for you, we can ship when you like just will need to be in a week.

Tuesday of next week? I can do that....will I get an email confirming this? Because of my work schedule and my presence being their to receive the rocks I'd like to really know for sure...tracking info?

Thanks alot for the quick reply!! :!:

Hey bonestock,
yes tue of next week, so a week from today. You will get an email soon confirming this.

pecan2phat said:
What's the difference between Keys & Gulf LR?
I asked the same thing since I just ordered 80 lbs. He said that it is the location that they harvest and that this batch is off the Keys and is exceptional. Best rock he has seen. Covered with hitch hikers. I will post when I get mine to let you know what it is like....

ohh...I can't wait to get my rock!!! heheheheheheheheeeee!!! :D Hitchhikers are my friends!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom