live rock suppliers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Smokinafuente

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I was wondering who you all used for ordering live rock and how happy were you with them? I've visited alot of sites lately and they all say they are the best. Just wondering what you all think.

I hear and see good advice from people that ordered from liverocks.com

I too am a satisfied customer of liverocks.com. The amount of macro-algae, coralline, feather dusters, etc. was nothing short of amazing.

Happy liverocks customer as well. Got roughly 200lbs from them. Great customer support that handled problems with the shipping compnay very well. Rock was full of life and lots of Coraline :D

Me 2 - have ordered twice and very pleased (you get 500 free crabs with every order LOL)

Very true, and if you live by a major airport and place a larger order you can have it shipped air freight and it gets to you faster and cheaper. Recommend their live sand also, btw.

I have been hearing alot of good things about Tampa Bay Saltwater. Haven't tried them yet myself

WOW I didnt realize that there was sooo many ppl on here that ordered from Liverocks.com WOW.. For those of us who have ordered the LR we know its good and words nor pictures could even describe truely how good it is.. I have not and will not Order LR from any other supplier unless Liverocks.com just happens to go out of Business and Lets pray to God that they dont..

James

HAHA not for a while there james :lol:

Thanks to all the good comments!! Smokinafuente just to let you know we will have some great keys rock in soon and in the sponsor forum there a list going, and i will contact you if you put yourself down there on quote or something if you like.

Zack

Very funny, 500 crabs, you mean 5,000 :wink: :lol:

Or buy a 250 gal holding tank and order all of your rock when you have a going out of business sale!

Or buy a 250 gal holding tank and order all of your rock when you have a going out of business sale
you mean 250,000gal holding tank right lol

James

The lease sites
Well the Key word is "Lease" Meaning you can't pay your bills someone else can lease that location.. LOL ;) I doubt you will ever go out of business but if you do I will be right on top of it to pick it back up lol.. Keyy up the good Work Zach...

James

EDIT:

I ordered(www.liverocks.com)...70lbs. of rock just now ...9AM EST on Tuesday. When do I expect it to come?

Quan 1 Cat# CG30 Price ea:$104.70 Total: $104.70
Desc: (15-lbs)CORAL ROCK,(15-lbs)GULF ROCK. 50/50 mix SAME AS ABOVE

Quan 1 Cat# KR40 Price ea:$119.60 Total: $119.60
Desc: (40-lb.) KEYS ROCK - SAME AS ABOVE - KR10

Subtotal: $224.30
Shipping: $112.19
Total: $336.49

It's for my brand new 75 gallon!! :D

Back
Top Bottom