Liveaquaria order?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
New thread is under equipment with what is needed to go. I;m aiming for the 13th so it gives people time to get their wants and needs together.

Calling them now to see when I have to fax over the list.

Check out the new thread!

Now the question is, buy 1 finnex 500 w heater with digital controller or a 300w finnex w/digital controller and run my stealth 150w with it?

I may be just dumb lol but it seems BRS has no livestock and all Liveaquaria has is livestock. Are you getting together to buy supplies? Cuz people were talking about buying fish?

Blacksteel said:
I may be just dumb lol but it seems BRS has no livestock and all Liveaquaria has is livestock. Are you getting together to buy supplies? Cuz people were talking about buying fish?

Liveaquaria apparently didn't have a group rate.

Yep, at ths point we are looking at hardware not fish. Live aquaria doesnt have a bulk group buy option, which doesnt surprise me.

The only thing that sucks is that if we coulda gotten a group rate at liveaquaria, it woulda been good for the sister site, which has supplies, I may just call back and see what I can do. Doesnt hurt

Yeah, call them back and see if they can hook us up. I know brs is a good deal but liveaquaria would be even better!

They don;t list the prices until the tuesday you get your email. Youre not commited to buy anything if you sign up if the prices arent what you were hoping for.

Ok well it sucks I just bought a large amount of supplies from liveaquarias sister site two days ago :( I need some fish now lol

I just bought a few things too that got delivered today. But theres ALWAYS something else I need with so many tanks.

Ya I know there's a ton of more things I want but the money's isn't ALWAYS there lol :(

I mean we could technically do it but it would have to be funneled through one person and thats just too muvh headache

Hey this is going to fast, I had to skip 2 dang pages!!!!!!!!!!! COUNT ME IN!! I need a tester or two. I just posted bout ordering there but was waiting for this thread. Jeez, someone aught to text me so I can keep up LOL.

So much for moving furniture organizing and researching, maybe I should just hit reload every 2 seconds and not move off this chair LMAO

Yeah, call them back and see if they can hook us up. I know brs is a good deal but liveaquaria would be even better!

They don;t list the prices until the tuesday you get your email. Youre not commited to buy anything if you sign up if the prices arent what you were hoping for.

I think live aquaria for livestock and bulk reef supply for dry goods/equipment. IMHO

Can always do 2 types group.......dry/equipment......then......livestock

Back
Top Bottom