long tip anenomy(spelled wrong I know lol)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nimo

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Can a long tip anenomy be kept with LEDs. I found one at my local pet store. ( did not buy it) but would like to. I wanted to know if they can be kept with LEDs first.

I cant find a label on them but they are duel control with whites that come on kinda dim then get brighter over about a 2 hour time span and it has the blues in it.
They are currently on a 110 tall tank. It currently has a rainbow folded brain 2 different acans a hammer and pink star pollips in the tank.
They guy I bought the set from got rid of it because it isnt controlable and it was cooking his corals in his 90 gallon tank.
All of my corals in there seem healthy so its not too strong for the 110. I just dont know if it would be ok for a nem.

I also have a set of 120 watt full spectrum adjustable reef breeder lights that could be set up on a 30 gallon long tank. I just havent got the stuff to suspend the lights over the tank yet. But that could be done while the nem is acclimating if needed.

Back
Top Bottom