Look at what I cought

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sango

Aquarium Advice Freak
After about 6 months being in my tank and about 1 month trying to catch it I finally did...YEAH. He is about 2.5 inchs long

Attachments

• shrimp_697.jpg
    shrimp_697.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 243
How were you able to catch him? When i first got my lr i was able to find one and gave it to the lfs, but every night I can hear one clicking in my tank. It has been almost 8 months and I have yet to see it. I want him out!!!!

I waited untill i head him because thats when he comes out to look for something to eat. I had one of those mantis traps and put food in there. It took him about an hour to get all the way in. He was very cautious about it. I tried this many times befor but he would not go all the way in to get the food. I guess he was pretty hungry.. Anyway Im sooo glad he is out he started to get my turbo snails

Cool. What are you going to do with it? I just saw one yesterday at the LFS. It was a very large (5in) peecock mantis and it was beautiful. They wanted $69 for it. It would make a fantastic species-only tank.

He looks exactly like mine. I bought him 2.5 gallon tank and he lives there by himself. A good pet. Very easy to care for and entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom