Looking for Containers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kenor33

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello Fish Folks, I have been all over town looking for those rubber tubs you guys are using for sumps and also been looking for water carrying containers...where do you guys find those at? I have been to Wal-Mart, Pet-Smart, Target, Kmart, and the local farming supply without any clue.. any suggestions would be great. thanks always Mike

The rubbermaid tubs should definitely be in Wal-Mart or K-mart type places. I use old gallon jugs for carrying/storing water and I also have a 5 gallon water cooler type jug. Usually you can find these at any store that has a filter water vending machine...like Wal-marts or grocery stores. HTH

I picked up mine at Home Depot in the storage section. I just use an ordinary 5-gallon bucket for transporting and a rubbermaid tub for storage.

Yeah I saw those, I remember seeing some of the folks here using a tub that was black looking, kinda like a small bathtub but I guess one of those will do and about the containers I was needing like 5 or 7 gallon containers 6 or so. some friends have talked me into setting up some tanks and i'll need to take water with me when i do maintence on them...thanks alot for the quik replies :D

18gallon rubber maid container, with a lid. its what i use to mix water up for a water change. little holes in the top for air lines and heater power cord.

Back
Top Bottom