Looking for suggestion on fish.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

arminkropp

Aquarium Advice Freak
I'm going to be stocking my tank slowly now.
I'll be getting a cleanup crew in the next week or two.
After that I was thinking of the following:

lawnmower blenny
flame angle
coral beauty
yellow watchmen goby(with a pistol shrimp)
might get a clown

are these compatible
what are some of your suggestions? I'm looking at a non-aggressive tank
with colorful fish. Ideally fish that are out in the open alot.
Thanx

Good Choices , If i were you i'd add the two angels at the same time , they tend not to get along

Goodluck :D

Be careful adding two dwarf angels, you may have some aggression issues. You might want to just pick one and maybe add another fish like a gramma or maybe a firefish or two. Also, you can't miss with a couple chromis. They are very active and stay in the open.

Mine was great until it undermined a peice of lr and crushed its self.

With watchmans and pistols, you'll really have to make sure the rocks are firmly seated on the bottom of the tank and not just the sand.

Check out "shrimp gobies" at Liveaquaria.com for other choices too. Some are really nice looking.

A coral beauty and a flame angel is a horrible mix, no matter when or how you add them. If you are going to keep 2 dwarf angels you need to keep 2 of the less aggresive, more compliant angels. Flame angels are highly aggresive and will tear the coral beauty to pieces.

I keep a Coral Beauty with an Ehbli Angel and the two get along pretty well, even with the occasional chasing.

I would recommend a Firefish Goby, and Yellowhead jawfish as well.

Back
Top Bottom