looks like cookie decorations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

REEFSPECIES

Aquarium Advice Newbie
so far just a few diffrent color miniature star fish orange, blue, thay are really really small any ideas good or bad also i have all these pods dropping off a rock help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a little lost here. Sounds like you have baby star fish? Without proper identification of them, can't say if they are reef safe or not.

Pods are good.

the question is is they are little probley not even half the size of my pinky nail :?:

Not even a guess at what he's asking. Maybe some punctuation and a few extra words would help.

so far just a few diffrent color miniature star fish orange, blue, thay are really really small any ideas good or bad also i have all these pods dropping off a rock help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the question is is they are little probley not even half the size of my pinky nail Question

Probably would break down to this:

I have a few different colored minature star fish. They are orange and blue and very small, about half the size of my pinky nail. Does anyone know if these are good or bad for my aquarium. Also, I have pods dropping off of one of my rocks. I am new to this hobby, please help.

If this was what you are asking: the miniature star fish are probably neither good, nor bad for your tank. Meaning they don't do any real benefit, but will not harm anything either. Just enjoy them for what they are. If they are the species I think they are, they will reproduce pretty easily by themselves. If on the other hand they are mini brittle starfish which have long, very thin arms, then they are a good thing to have. You generally won't see them out and about, so they are probably not what you are seeing.

As for the pods, I would need an actual description or a picture. "Pods" in this hobby generally refers to small bugs that live in our rock and sand, generall copepods and isopods. I'm guessing you are talking about something else in your tank.

Nhdgr,hdeytaai yuedhd udjdw isdiddi!!! jsjdie dkdofof sssjwie[r[ jxjss zjjaoia ijss i s issiiidr9 f d sds fgjdpw aao s ss aq s

Back
Top Bottom