Louisville Marine Aquarium Society Frag Swap Nov 3, 2007

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ellisz

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi all,

My local club is hosting our first frag swap. I know there are a few members here in the KY,IN,OH,TN area. There will not be any vendors as we wanted to keep it simple the first time out. It would be nice to get some out of towners in with some frags to inject some new corals in the area!

Here is the specifics:
WHEN:
November 3, 2007

Where:
Falls of The Ohio State Park
201 West Riverside Dr
Clarksville, IN 47129

Time:
Saturday 1pm to 4pm
Set up for reserved tables 12 noon

Raffle will be held at 3 pm. You do not need to be present to win.

This is a hobbyist only swap, so no commercial vendors will be present.
Lots of raffle items. Admission is $5 per person and
includes admission into the Museum, which has a 1200
gallon reef tank! One raffle ticket will be included with
your paid admission.

Table Space is limited, and should be reserved for the best spots.

For more info post here or check out www.lmas.org

Thanks
Mike

img_829001_0_837181f86471ba2935ec46019536c6d1.gif

Sponsors that have donated raffle items include:

Champion Lighting
Sunlight Supply
Reeflo, Inc.
Aquarium Systems
Marineland
Drs. Foster Smith

I am planning a bringing a handful of a acro frags, misc other SPS, hammer, frogspawn, leathers, shrooms and lots more.

Let me know your from AA!

Mike

cool i'm new to saltwater and i live 5mins away from their. sorry but when you say hobbyist only swap. that means their wont be any frags for sell??

cool i'm new to saltwater and i live 5mins away from their. sorry but when you say hobbyist only swap. that means their wont be any frags for sell??

Not at all. There will only be hobbiest there with frags. Whether you trade or sell is up to you and the other hobbiest. We realize that some people don't have frags to swap. There just won't be any vendors there. Nothing against them but as our first time for doing a swap we wanted to keep things simple.

I have sold frags here on this board for about 3 years. Not much lately as shipping was more work than I wanted. There are quite a few of us that will be there with frags and will sell or swap. Some swaps are dominated by people selling that are not interested in swapping. We wanted to avoid this.

Please visit www.LMAS.org for more info. We hope to start listing some of the stuff that will be brought to the swap soon.

The swap is approaching. I went up to the Cincy swap this weekend and had a great time. I know we have about 10 reservations for people swapping/selling and that won't include the people that just come in. We think this will be a great event!

If your in the area come check us out. If your from AA, let me know!

Mike
ellisz

Back
Top Bottom