Macna - just around the corner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishfreek

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ok so whos gonna be there? I am and AA will have a small table at the exhibit hall. I would like very much to meet some of our members. Lets get a roll call as to who will be in attendance.

I will be there! I don't have SW tanks but the opportunity to participate in this type of convention/exhibit is too good to pass up!

I am still unsure about going. Since tuition bills have left me broke, I'm trying to scrimp up money for a hotel room. And now the Raddison is full, so if I go, I'll be staying at the Holiday Inn. :)

I probably won't know for sure until a few days before the convention, and then scrambling to make a hotel reservation.

Remember, tickets will be available at the door, particularly the trade show only passes ($25) which gives you access to the convention center where we have 112 booths of exhibitors.

I haven't posted here in eons, and I need inspiration to get back to my sadly neglected salt-water aquarium. SO...this will be my first visit to MACNA, and I am really looking forward to it! Come on inspiration! I will definitely come by the AA booth!
Dianeww

I wish I could, but I have a very sick dog and don't want to leave, just in case. It's too bad for me, since I could stay at my grandfather's house, since he lives outside of the city.....

Back
Top Bottom