MACNA XVII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, the Hyatt Regency is all booked up. They still have rooms at the Courtyard by Marriot. If you haven't booked your rooms yet, don't wait to long. They are only holding rooms til Aug 31st!!
Also, check the site, there are codes to use when booking your room at the Marriot.

Just booked the hotel room in the Marriott. Its offical!! Ill be there from Thursday - Sunday. I hope to help setup thrusday evening as well as help during the event with registration and AV.

Just booked my room at the Hyatt (they still have rooms left, btw)! I'm not positive that I'll be able to make it. I still have to check with mom to see if she'll sit for the kiddies, but I've got my fingers crossed. If we make it we'll be there Friday through Sunday.

One day for some of us. I am doing setup work tommorow and look for me doing the video and audio for the first session on friday afternoon.

I know there was talks of having some of the sessions with video that could be streamed to the net. I dont know if they where planning on live streaming or doing it after the event. Either way I would think they would charge something else why pay to attend other than for the experence.

I am at the hotel. Warning the hotels do charge extra to park your car! 8O This is a first for me but what ya gonna do? Its $12/day to park at the Maroitt where I am staying. But at least I get free internet. I think the Hyatt charges for that.

Does anybody have a head count for AA Members that will be in attendance?
I'm planning on just going for the trade show portion of it on Sat. But I will be in town Friday night thru Sunday morning.

And is anybody interested in setting up a time and location for members to meet up with one another?

I'll be at the Hyatt bar around 9'ish on Friday with the NJRC crew (and 600 of my closest friends, probably). Feel free to stop by and say hi!

SO I'm paying for Parking AND Internet access... foo!!

The only ones I know are coming are myself, devilishturtles, bound_for_obx, Phyl and fishfreek. I've met all of you except for Phyl. :D Umm, even if I come find you, how will I find you? lol

On a downer note, I just called the Hyatt and they have valet parking only and it's 20 dollars a night. 8O

20 bucks a night? Its almost more to park than it is for the room! But...I suppose the cars will be safer there? Rather than public parking there... Maybe that's a good thing. But dang! 20 a day for parking, then 10 a day for internet... That's an extra 80 bucks. :(

Back
Top Bottom