MACNA XVII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lol I'd let ya but the largest rooms are doubles and the kids will be with me. They are supposed to be supplying me with a crib. :D I might be able to have them bring in a cot (that was an option upon availablity) or if you want to bunk with Kelli.......... lol Call me or IM me and we'll see what we can work out. :D

Those whom are attending I think it would be good if you posted here so we could all plan on getting together for a meal or something during the event. A member whom has already suggested to me the potental for a 'happy hour' gathering at a local establishment. of course I know a few might be under 21 so we may need to do something a little less age specific.

I'm going to see if I can get some staff development time and attend. I noticed tha there are going to be several education based workshops!

If your work in the education field there may be special discounts. I am a member of the host orginization and i know they take eduction in the hobby very seriously. Not just educating fellow hobbists but teachers and such.

I dont know if those discounts exist. Just saying they might and it would merit investigation to see if they do exist by communicating directly with the MACNA people.

yeah I was planning on going, D.C. is about 3 hours from me. I know my GF can get a members discount supposodly since she is studying marine biology.

Yay! I can't wait. :multi:

I checked the site this morning and the hotels are filling up. Anyone making reservations for that weekend, don't wait til the last minute. They've already got some days booked up. 8O

They are working on getting pricing for the Marott thats just up the street. There are still rooms for Friday-Sunday but all the Thursday-Sunday rooms are booked at the Hyatt. Looks like there is going to be a good turn out.

http://www.macnaxvii.com/pages/program.htm

Above is a copy of the event program as it currently stands.

Back
Top Bottom