Mattias first saltwater build :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
probably not. the ones we get in town are not ora. and if i do red from LA those are not ora either.

i know i hate waiting.

I hate waiting too lol.. I had a question about the six line, is there anything hard about keeping them or is it all just normal?

needmorecowbell said:
I hate waiting too lol.. I had a question about the six line, is there anything hard about keeping them or is it all just normal?

From what I hear, pretty easy.

coffeetwitch said:
probably not. the ones we get in town are not ora. and if i do red from LA those are not ora either.

i know i hate waiting.

Luckily there's a lfs here that sells them. I won't get mine online because you never know if it really eats prepared foods. I'll make sure it eats prepared before I purchase.

lucky you, here in springfield mo. we are very restricted as far as stores. and their inventory. sure they say they can order fish. but thats not the same as seeing the same fish for a while in their water making sure its ok to buy.

coffeetwitch said:
lucky you, here in springfield mo. we are very restricted as far as stores. and their inventory. sure they say they can order fish. but thats not the same as seeing the same fish for a while in their water making sure its ok to buy.

Exactly. That's basically someone ordering it for you and then giving it to you.(same as you ordering it) I like to see what I buy no matter what it is. And shop around to get the best price.

yes sir. i would have thought columbia was big enough to have more. personally i think its amazing that we have what we have here.

coffeetwitch said:
yes sir. i would have thought columbia was big enough to have more. personally i think its amazing that we have what we have here.

There is a store in Jeff City that I have not seen yet. We had another store but they moved back to Mexico Mo. I use to have a store here for years, but found better things to do. Back in the 70's when saltwater was really experimental...and very unrewarding.

My six line does great with no special care in the world. He eats the pellets like a pig and is a great addition to my tank.

Omg!!!! I never knew you could put a blue reef chromis in a biocube?!?!?! I shall get one. So here we go:
1 occelaris clown
1 royal gramma
1 bangaii cardinal
1 yellow watchman goby
1 purple firefish
1 blue reef chromis
:) my life is complete<3

Yeah there beautiful! I've been looking for the 6th fish and I was about sold on the six line when I found this! Beauty and it's active.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom