Mattias first saltwater build :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the skimmer and light system are quality then YES! The Rena is useless. Ask what brand the light and skimmer is.

Depends on light and skimmer, but even then.

There's a few local to me: One is a 55gal, stand, hood, lights, skimmer, plus full of LR, corals, frags, a few fish, sump, etc. - $300obo.

Another is 100 gallon - same as above basically - $350.

Now that I think about it, that's a bad deal. I got a biocube 29 with stand, heater, powerheads, skimmer, and a thermometer for 170$

SwimsWithFish said:
Now that I think about it, that's a bad deal. I got a biocube 29 with stand, heater, powerheads, skimmer, and a thermometer for 170$

Thats insane for me here. Cheapest I can find a bio is for 250-300$

SwimsWithFish said:

Hmm, maybe well keep looking?

Yeah something will pop up trust me. If you get this one, tomorrow one will be up with everything you listed plus powerheads and a sump for 159;) lol just keep on truckin.

Jlsardina said:
Thats insane for me here. Cheapest I can find a bio is for 250-300$

Yeah I got REALLY lucky. For 70$ extra he was Gunna throw in 39lbs of Rock, fish, and corals.

You'd be surprised. I'll bet in the next week you'll find a good deal. What size tank do you want?

SwimsWithFish said:
You'd be surprised. I'll bet in the next week you'll find a good deal. What size tank do you want?

30. Sorry were geting off topic, this is your build!!! :'(

If it was up to me it would be fine but I don't want another pm from the admins reminding me to only talk about my fish:(
Oh well. Going to the lfs tomorrow! My dad wants me to support them so that maybe they'll give me a job in a year or so. I live the idea of working at a lfs. So maybe I'll get sand tomorrow.

SwimsWithFish said:
If it was up to me it would be fine but I don't want another pm from the admins reminding me to only talk about my fish:(
Oh well. Going to the lfs tomorrow! My dad wants me to support them so that maybe they'll give me a job in a year or so. I live the idea of working at a lfs. So maybe I'll get sand tomorrow.

Ill pm you!
Ya, i feel the same way! How cool would that be??

That's what I'm saying! But my parents said I should support them so they said they would pay the difference if it's more than online or petsmart. Sit doesn't make a difference to me so I'm cool with it!

SwimsWithFish said:
That's what I'm saying! But my parents said I should support them so they said they would pay the difference if it's more than online or petsmart. Sit doesn't make a difference to me so I'm cool with it!

Wow thats perfect then!!

Yeah I'm so glad my parents are on board. Can't wait to go Saturday! This guys shop is amazing, it's really clean and simple... And it smells nice lol.

coffeetwitch said:
well as long as it smells nice.

Exactly. It could have tangs in 10 gallons and macro algae on the floor but as long as it smells like vanilla lavender its all good to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom