Mattias first saltwater build :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carey, have you considered keeping either the 20 or biocube after you upgrade and doing dwarf seahorses or pipefish?

I have given the seahorse thing a thought, but honestly, I find them a bit creepy....not sure I would want to keep them. lol

And pipefish are kinda gross looking...I am soo particular aren't I? LOL

Alright, I think I have all the names for my fish lol. I usually don't name fish but I figured I might as well....

Occelaris clown: al Pacino
Royal gramma: flo
Bangaii cardinal: master shi fu
Yellow watchman goby: old man potter
Purple fire fish: leutenant Dan
Six line wrasse: William shatner

What'd ya think?

carey said:
I have given the seahorse thing a thought, but honestly, I find them a bit creepy....not sure I would want to keep them. lol

And pipefish are kinda gross looking...I am soo particular aren't I? LOL

LOL. Is the 90 Gunna be a fowlr? If sooooo..... Aggressive tank?:eek: lol I'm just spitting out ideas.

SwimsWithFish said:
Alright, I think I have all the names for my fish lol. I usually don't name fish but I figured I might as well....

Occelaris clown: al Pacino
Royal gramma: flo
Bangaii cardinal: master shi fu
Yellow watchman goby: old man potter
Purple fire fish: captain crunch
Six line wrasse: William shatner

What'd ya think?

I like the names, but i am going to name one of my fish MUFASA. best name ever.

And why dont you like those gobys?! I like their weird body shape, and since there is soo much color in an aquarium, i like them! Lol its ok though. Not EVERYONE has my eye for awesomeness 8)

+1 to carey. I cant look at seahorses long enough to take a picture, much less keep them. Unique but ugly

LOL I like the shatner one, nice pull! I don't as a habit name my fish, but I do have a few named. It just happens...like my b/f saying Pootie "Tang" referring to the old chris rock movie with wanda sykes and the name just stuck. lol

And yep, the 90g will be FOWLR. I already have the stocking pretty much down and it should be a nice tank. Very active I'm hoping. Also not gonna go with alot of rock hopefully so it will have an open feel to it. :)

Gboy66 said:
I like the names, but i am going to name one of my fish MUFASA. best name ever.

And why dont you like those gobys?! I like their weird body shape, and since there is soo much color in an aquarium, i like them! Lol its ok though. Not EVERYONE has my eye for awesomeness 8)

+1 to carey. I cant look at seahorses long enough to take a picture, much less keep them. Unique but ugly

MUFASA!!! Lol that's beast. I'll look that fish up on YouTube to see how it swims... And yeah there creepy but kinda cool.

carey said:
LOL I like the shatner one, nice pull! I don't as a habit name my fish, but I do have a few named. It just happens...like my b/f saying Pootie "Tang" referring to the old chris rock movie with wanda sykes and the name just stuck. lol

And yep, the 90g will be FOWLR. I already have the stocking pretty much down and it should be a nice tank. Very active I'm hoping. Also not gonna go with alot of rock hopefully so it will have an open feel to it. :)

Lol Pootie tang! Reminds me of something off of an old looney toons show. And that's awesome! I like the look of a spacey fowlr because the remind me of the peaceful ocean bottom. It's funny because when I see a reef tank I think relaxing, but not peaceful because of all the stuff going on. With a spacey fowlr I think of a quiet peaceful place... Haha.

Thought about naming my Fire Shrimp Forest. Double mean....Forest owned Bubba Gump Shrimp and....Forest Fire. :)

Lol!!! Forest fire! If you had a tang forest would be perfect... Swim Forrest!!!

Edit: the fire fish will be named leutenent dan.

Yeah that's what I was thinking... But I would be like
Your aqua
Your swimmy
Your salty

Lol idk.. I'll probably name in accordance with there personalities. These are just ideas.;)

SwimsWithFish said:
Update- bought some epoxy for my rocks.

I was wondering about that, do you glue the live rock together?? Or just stack it and stuff?

coffeetwitch said:
for what its worth, i havent glued or epoxied any of my rock. i move things around too much for that.

But it wont fall at all? It is sturdy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom