Melosu58

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melosu58

SW REEF 20+ YEARS
About a week ago my computer crashed taking all my SW links that I collected over the yrs. I really like using links because they back up alot of what we say. I`ll be getting my new computer this week and want to know if anybody has any of my old links or any new ones from the web on SW reef aquaria. Any will help. I almost feel helpless without them. I`m OK on the AA and FR links as well as the good doctors. Some links I`m looking for are on Diseases, water issues, ID`s and just about anything that deals with SW. Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it.

Mike,

PM me with your email. I'll send you a zip file of all my links that I've svaed over the last five years. Some may not work anymore, but just about everything you want will be in there (and some of it categorized).

I tried putting mine in a zip file and couldn't figure out how to attach the zip file to the post. Do you think you could possibly send me the same zip file Cmor1701d? I would like to learn some more about this hobby.

Thank you everyone. That is a great start. I will copy those and I will send you my email Cmor.

Back
Top Bottom