Metal Halide who has best price & good light

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

frogiii

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm Looking into buying Metal Hailde with mogul type fixture.

I've 75gal bow front coner tank. It is a new set up, it has been set up only 3days with LR(55lbs) & LS(70lbs) and 75gal wet/dry with venturi skimmer I was told I wouldn't need light for 2month. my taget is to grow coral only tank.

If anyone know best price and place please help!!!! I need a combo set up 1x250W MH and 2x65W VHO or HO

I don't know about fixtures but I just got my bulbs from Aquariacanada.com. They were 250 watt 14000k and cost just 35 apiece plus shipping. We got two for 85 cause shipping is the same for multiples.

You can check my site. I have some of the lowest prices on Hamilton MH fixtures. You get 6% off them as well with coupon code AQUARIUMADVICE

Hey Frogiii - I bought my MH setup at diyreefs.com. They had a sale which included the ballast, spider reflector, and a 14k bulb. It looks really nice now. I love the way it shimmers above the water. For $149 I can't complain. The only thing I did have to do this weekend was rebuild my canopy so it would high enough above the water.

Mike

I am glad to see the competition is driving down the prices of MH. The electric bill cost is bad enough to run them. 8O

Thanks for the info CBRGuy.

Mike

I knew there had to be a reason for it. It is good for everyone, because now almost everyone can afford it. :wink:

Mike

Back
Top Bottom