Micro Bubbles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Richy35

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi all I'm having a slight problem with micro bubbles in my tank, which is coming from my skimmer. I have an aqua medic turboflotor blue 1000, it's hanging on the side of my tank as I don't have a sump. The skimmer has been running for just under 4 weeks so it should be bedded in by now. Has anyone got any ideas on what I can do. Thanks.

Attachments

• image-592835422.jpg
    image-592835422.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 118
Hi all I'm having a slight problem with micro bubbles in my tank, which is coming from my skimmer. I have an aqua medic turboflotor blue 1000, it's hanging on the side of my tank as I don't have a sump. The skimmer has been running for just under 4 weeks so it should be bedded in by now. Has anyone got any ideas on what I can do. Thanks.

I had the same problem with my skimmer, so I took a piece of bubble trap sponge and cut a piece big enough to cover the return. Hollowed out the middle so i can put it over the pipe. Only thing about this method is you would have to clean the sponge every few days. I can get u a pic later. Hope this helps

tjm80 said:
Maybe use a small filter sock or something where the skimmed water leaves the skimmer?

Old skimmer factory sponge . This will give you something to go by. Pic is kinda hard to see.

Does anyone think this might work. I'm thinking of putting some up the outlet pipe. It's says polyfine fleece on the pack.

Attachments

• image-74259020.jpg
    image-74259020.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 85
  • image-640963213.jpg
    image-640963213.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 79
Back
Top Bottom