Midas Blenny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gti_Leo

Aquarium Advice Addict
i'm looking for some info on Midas Blennies and their eating habits. do they liek to grazy on algaes like other blennies or do they stick more to the meaty foods?

so then maybe i should go for a black sailfin or bicolored

i have to many carnies i'd liek a weggiatian

sorry i figured in the profile thread people could post different things about the fish's profile as well as answer my question, i apologize.

i love the midas blenny but i'm also lookign for more of a veggitarian then an omnivore. i have a sifting goby and two clowns that do a kill job of eating. they are cows and never stop eating :p

so i'm looking for a fish that will eat mainly greens so i can suppliment some nori and veggy food every few days and on the off days he can eat on the little bit of algae i have on my power heads

I love my lawnmowers weird eyes, he is always looking at me and watching what I do, he's quite a character!

Sure he is a little fat though lol

img_1627770_0_214a6eed2d11fab450f901871d7797dd.jpg

img_1627770_1_672995ca9ef431ebe472e172f57cc49f.jpg

My lawnmower likes fish food more than algaes. It is a chance you tank but they are characters for sure, Joys silly fish - YouTube My midas doesn't eat algae but is a very beautiful fish. He has likes to perch on the koralia power head and watch me he also knows when I go to the freezer to get the good food out. He was to aggressive for my flasher wrasse which I moved to another tank. They just didn't get along I never seen any aggression but I did notice the wrasse stressing out.

i bought a bi colored blenny their midas looked a little roughed up. he's hiding though so i can't get a good pic yet

Back
Top Bottom