Mirrors

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

taz291819

Aquarium Advice Regular
I thinking of changing the background on my hex. I currently have a 'Deep Blue Sea' background covering the back 3 panels of my hex. The blue-antic bulb gives off a nice blue light, so I really don't like the background now, it's too dark.

So, I'm thinking of going to Lowes and have them cut me 3 mirrors the size of my 3 back panels. The question is, with this freak the fish out?

I especially worried about my Yellow Tang and Tomato Clown, since they normally don't get along with their own. I don't want them trying to attack themselves in the mirror.

Any thoughts?

It should look kinda cool...post some pics if you get that done...and if they freak out, you can always take them off...

Just like adding a second fish of the same species, some just dont get along. They will fight. In this case they will both fight exactly the same since it is just the image. Lots of stress for the fish.

That's what I'm thinking, but the mirrors are cheap enough, I think I'll try it. If I notice the Tang going into attack mode, I'll pull 'em off.

Back
Top Bottom